BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Search This Blog

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Attack Of The Holier Than Thou Bitches!

Everybody has their issues, I mean nobody is perfect!  I hate how people can look at a family and judge them when their own family is just as f**ked up! What's even worse is these so called holier than thou reformed hoes who try to preach  the good gospel to others after sleeping with half of the town and having their uterus removed due to multiple infections! Why throw rocks if you're living in a glass house ! Just because you have changed doesn't give you the right to sit on a invisible thrown and cast your judgement on others!





It's amazing how so many people find the LORD and totally forget where they came from! I think that it is wonderful  if you decide to go to church every Sunday or get saved  but if afterwards you try to tell me that you are better than me and are without sin then we are going to have a serious problem!

 Preach Brother Preach!


Uhh Ohhhh!






 I actually had a Grown ass woman with five kids tell me that she was now a virgin because GOD cleansed her and took away all her sins ! She also told me she was a SAINT ! This b**th really believed this s**t!   I was like  WTF ,! Her coochie probably looser than a size 12 dress on an anorexic ! People are a trip these days .so I have a WARNING to all of those who feel the need to try to preach to me ! Don't approach me and tell me I need to get right with GOD etc because if I know any of the skeletons in your closet there is a very good chance you will be put on full BLAST! Like the bible says those without sin cast the first stone! So If one of y'all  sinful ass's cast one at me I'm going to cast one right back at cha! LOL


Until next time toodles!!!!!!

0 comments: