BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Search This Blog

Friday, May 7, 2010

Da Undercover Brother vs Da Black Woman

Ladies? Does your man have a close male friend who is mad suspect? Does he ALWAYS spend more time with his BOYZ than you? Has he been locked up for a significant amount of time? Does he always want to have ANAL sex with you ? Have you ever caught him and another man staring or looking at each other for no reason? Does he spend more time in the mirror than you! Does he wear lips gloss or have arched eyebrows ? Well boo I hate to tell you this but your man might be a BISEXUAL man living on the down low!

Exhibit A :Nokio and Sisqo from Dru Hill


They went from this.........






To this.............................

HOW YOU DOING?

And finally this............................

Nokio now sports tight clothes, a PURPLE mohawk and fingernail polish!


They both claim that they aren't gay or bi! SMH

Black men are especially famous for living on the DL, but who can really blame them ? If they were to tell their BLACK families ,girlfriends or wives the truth they know that they will be called a FAGGOT ,dumped and disowned! I hate to say this but BLACK WOMEN are some of the most JUDGEMENTAL people alive(I know because I'm one myself) I'm not saying that gives man the right to lie about his sexual orientation but I can definitely see way they do so ! Maybe if black women stop being so loud , argumentative and judgemental maybe our black men who are living on the DL will be comfortable enough to tell us the truth before we get intimate with them! Shit I wouldn't want to be with a bisexual man , but I would at least respect him for telling me the truth and allowing me to make the decision on whether I wanted to pursue a sexual relationship with him!



!

smoochies!

After sex he likes to spoon with his latin lover!


Carlos got mad and pushed Terrell out of the closet by posting these pics online!
What man is going to tell you anything if he knows that you are going to act a complete fool? Just something to think about! Ladies regardless if a man is straight ,bi, tri or on the DL tell him ,no glove no love because we are getting infected with HIV and dying of AIDS more than anybody these days!

Until next time ..........Toodles

0 comments: